- Studio Bar Cabinet is finished in a gray with metal components finished in Aged Iron.
- Gray finish on select hardwoods is has an aged appearance.
- Bar cabinet features an upper wooden shelf with a raised stop on three sides for storage and includes a metal stemware rack that holds up to 18 large wine glasses.
- A lower wooden shelf with a raised stop on three sides for glass and tumbler storage.
- A wooden working surface with a raised stop on three sides.
- One pull-out wooden drawer.
- Includes full extension, metal ball-bearing drawer slides, and an aged iron finished pull.
- A wooden, hinged prep shelf is provided inside the drawer for pouring and mixing beverages.
- Two non-locking hinged doors with linear grooved glass and aged iron finished pulls.
- Two wooden wine bottle shelves store up to 16 bottles of wine. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used for alternate storage.
- Some assembly is required.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
The Studio Wine and Bar Cabinet by Howard Miller may be available at TownHouse Galleries in the Decatur, and Huntsville area. Please contact us to check availability.
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
Dimensions & Specs
You might also like
Write a Product Review
Request More Information
Looking for more information? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back with you within 48 hours.